June 2, 2014

June TBR

For June, I've picked four books from my bookcase. I do want to read more books in June, but these ones have a priority. I can't wait to start all these!!


I've been wanting to read Half Bad for a looooong time. And it took a while to arrive here from The Bookdepository. I'm going to read the next book in line by Karin Slaughter. I've got the Dutch edition Onaantastbaar, Beyond Reach in English. The Archived has been high on my list for a while, so this is going to be the month I'm finally be reading this. And off course I'm going to read the next book in The Mortal Instrument series too. City of Ashes.

Have you read any of these books? Please let me know what you thought of them in the comments, I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment