March 2, 2014

March TBR

Hey there! Today I want to share my March TBR. I decided to list only 5 books, that should be an easy goal, so I won't push myself to finish books just because I want to kick my TBR list's butt. Anyways.. Here it is, this months TBR!

  • Neil Gaiman - American Gods (e-book), I'm reading this one with a group on GoodReads; Booktube Reading Buddies and I'm pretty excited to start. I've never did a group read before and I can't wait to get more into the reading community :) 
  • Ransom Riggs - Hollow City, I actually started this book at the end of february and so far I'm loving it. The photographs make the book even more amazing and magical!
  • Cinda Williams Chima - The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms, #2), I wanted to read is right after I finished the first book, but I forced myself to read a different book, so I can enjoy this series a bit longer.
  • Karin Slaughter - Faitless (Grant County, #5) (e-book), I'm re-reading this series and I want to finish at least one book a month, so I'll be up to date when the new book comes out.
  • Michael Scott - The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #3), it's no surprise I'll be reading further in this series too!

No comments:

Post a Comment