February 1, 2014

January Wrap Up



Okay, so last month I've only read 3 books:
  1. Jonas Jonasson - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared
  2. Meg Wolitzer - The Interestings (e-reader)
  3. John Green - The Fault in Our Stars
I really enjoyed reading The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared, but I kinda was annoyed by some things in the book. I know it's fiction, but why does a man, who hates politics, meet almost every important political figure in his lifetime? And if he hates it so much, why do we have to read all about it? I do liked the story where you read about the 100 years old Allan and the people he meets.

The Interestings wasn't really that interesting. Nothing is really happening except life and happens to all of us. I did finish the books, because I felt like I had to and maybe there would be a big plot twist or something big would happen, but nope. I like more exciting books, more tension for me please.
A lot of people gave this book a high rating. I'm guessing it's a love it, or hate book.

The Fault in Our Stars. OMG. I loved it. I usually don't read books like this (no drama for me guys, I've got enough of that in RL), but anyway. OMG. I laughed, I cried and I couldn't stop reading. It's amazing, it's sad and so lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment